Setting Up a Sdn Bhd Company in Malaysia
Our team of specialists in company registration in Malaysia provides a wide category of company formation services to local and foreign investors who want to enter a business activity here. Our representatives can offer assistance for the incorporation of any of the company types prescribed by the Malaysian legislation. With an extensive experience on the incorporation process requirements, our company formation specialists in Malaysia can facilitate the registration of a business, respecting the rules and regulations of the local legislation.
To register a Sdn Bhd company in Malaysia, the following are required:
- Company name
- Business activities
- Registered office in Malaysia
- Director who is at least 18 years old, not a convicted criminal during the last five years, not bankrupt, and either resides in Malaysia or holds any of the usable work visas
- Corporate secretary who must be a member of any of the prescribed professional bodies, licensed by SSM, or both
- Minimum paid-up capital of RM2
- Copy of all directors’ and shareholders’ Identification Card (IC) or passport
Company Secretarial Services
A company secretary is an important part of a business as it is the company secretary who will have to deal with regulations, policies, standards, code of ethics, and guidelines during the company registration process. At Paul Hype Page & Co, our company secretarial services will ensure that our experienced corporate specialists will not only supply you with our best practices, but also provide you with our full range of services including advisory services, statutory services, preparation of resolutions, and others. All of our company secretarial services follow the regulations stipulated in the Malaysia Companies Act 2016.